How your donation will make a difference
With your support, we’re able to continue working to ensure that all Northern Territory Australians understand, and have equitable access to, quality palliative care.
Your donation will allow us to:
- help people understand the benefits of palliative care and how to access the services they need.
- encourage people to talk to their family about their preferences for care at the end of life.
- promote the importance of Advance Care Planning.
- provide information to ensure that patients and their families get the best care possible.
- raise awareness of public health approaches to end-of-life care such as Compassionate Communities.
- advocate for policy and funding to ensure better access to quality palliative care
Palliative Care NT is a registered charity and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient for tax purposes. A tax receipt will be issued upon payment.
To make a donation to PCNT, please complete the form below.
We appreciate your support.
FIND SERVICES IN NT
Search the National Palliative Care Service Directory to find specialist care providers near you.
For more information, visit https://palliativecare.org.au/directory-of-services